CoolSafe Superior Touch, Floor Standing Freeze Dryers
The CoolSafe range of Floor Standing Freeze Dryers
CoolSafe Superior Touch 95/55-80 is an outstanding and versatile range of advanced floor standing freeze dryers. They are the product of more than 50 years’ experience and expertise, and are the ideal choice for research, process development and small-scale production.
Available in 2 configurations:
- Superior Bulk
- Superior Vial
All come with a choice of either -55°C or -95°C condenser temperatures. All models offer both
simplicity of operation and the highest performance characteristics to meet the demands of today’s research and development laboratories.
Technical features of the freeze dryers:
- Fully automatic control of pre-freeze in 5 steps - and primary and secondary drying in 10 steps. Controlling shelf temperature from -80°C to + 50°C on 95-80 models for correct ice crystal formation and freeze drying.
- Condenser ice capacity of 10kg/24 hours.
- For bulk: The chamber can accommodate from 2 to 8 electrically heated shelves with trays, giving a total area ranging from 0.3 m2 to 1.2 m2.
- For vials: The chamber can accommodate up to 5 electrically heated shelves with trays, giving a total area up to 0.50 m2.
- Touch screen controller and display of temperature and pressure during operation.
- Large capacity, seamless stainless steel condenser with external cooling coils and electric de-icing as standard.
- Front-loading for ease of access, loading and supervision.
- Easy service and maintenance.
- Customization, such as optional vacuum regulation for control of primary drying phase etc.
|How do you choose the correct freeze dryer?
Are you in doubt about how your new freeze dryer should be configured?
When you need a freeze dryer, you need to pay attention to various aspects to choose the most suitable freeze dryer for your application.
Download the below brochure do be guided through 8 steps to choose the correct freeze dryer!