Sales seminar in Kuala Lumpur
On 12-13 October, we're hosting a sales seminar for our distributors.
We have decided to host the seminar in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, to coincide with the leading ASEAN exhibition, LabAsia, on 10-12 October, which features the latest innovations in the laboratory industry.
As our seminar will start on 12 October, this is an excellent opportunity for you to visit LabAsia the day before, on 11 October. Find out more about the exhibition at www.lab-asia.com.
The venue for the seminar will be Sunway Putra Hotel, which is situated right next door to the exhibition and only an hour's drive from the airport.
Objectives and overall themes for the seminar:
- Meet and share success stories and lessons learnt with your colleagues in the LaboGene family
- Introduction and workshops about our new online product configurator
- The new Mars cabinet
- Topics about freeze-drying to assist you in your sales efforts
- The new platform for the Fortuna cabinet
- Essential news from LaboGene
What's in it for you?
You will learn from and be part of constructive, highly relevant workshops, dialogues and presentations, all aimed at benefitting you in your LaboGene training.
You are welcome to bring along additional representatives from your company who would benefit from the seminar.
Please send an email to Josephine Nelson, firstname.lastname@example.org
, as soon as possible and by no later than 15 August to sign up for the seminar.
Wednesday, 11 October – opportunity to visit the LabAsia exhibition
The seminar will start at 9 am on 12 October.
End of the seminar:
Friday afternoon, 13 October
LaboGene will provide:
You will cover costs for:
- Lunch at the hotel during the seminar
- Dinner event on Thursday at an external venue
- Coffee/refreshments during seminar hours
- Hotel accommodation at Sunway Putra Hotel (approx. EUR 56 per night). You will be charged for your room before arrival.
- Transport to/from the hotel
- Air travel
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a highly relevant seminar!
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to Malaysia and to further developing our good partnership.