ScanSpeed - LaboGene's range of centrifuges
ScanSpeed, a range of centrifuges of distinction from LaboGene A/S, from simple separation to sequencing.
Discover the ideal centrifuge and accessories for your every day needs and your research programs and accelerate your micro-volume separations with our range of compact and easy-to-use centrifuges.
We offer a wide range of moderne centrifuges for a wide variety of laboratory applications.
"A revolution in centrifuge design and quality is the hallmark of ScanSpeed Centrifuges"
Centrifuges of premium quality
- Manufactured and tested to IEC standards, stable spinning operation within +/- 2% variation.
- Steady and soft deceleration with dynamic brake technology.
- High capacity, strong compressor ensures fast cooling of chamber and samples.
- Fast cool function to 4°C in 5 minutes for fast start and fast cool day of the centrifugation samples.
- Automatic rotor identification function.
- Automatic RPM/RCF conversion.
Safety and robustness of our centrifuges
- Triple or double laminated ABS/Steel door constructon minimizes noise and heat transmissions.
- Safety door lock mechanism ensures that the door is locked whilst in operation mode.
- Automatic rotor identification secures operational safety.
- Automatic detection and alarms for imbalance, excess speed and heating.
- Automatic door-open scheme with dagety level of aperture depth not to damage operators.
- Emergency door-lock release in case that you need to open the centrifuge when power or sudden stoppage occurs.
- The compressor-off function during door-open minimizes frosting and rusting.
- The aerosol tight buckets and rotors prevent contamination and ensures safety.
- Autoclavable and corrosion resistant rotors ensure safety and long life.
- High-quality cabinets with scratch resistant powder coated finish.
Centrifuges which are convenience in operation
- Intuitive touch button/screen with easy to follow controls.
- Easy to read LCD display with bright white lettering on a blue LCD background.
- Time control of pulse, timed and continuous.
- Automatic RPM/RCF conversion for prompt detection of g-force.
- Easy to check actual RPM through the top window of door.
- Program memory for up to 100 (or 10) programs.
- Automatic door-opening function when the rotor is static for easy retreval of samples.
- We offer a large assortment of rotors, fixed angle or swing-out with buckets and adaptors for LaboGene's range of centrifuges.
- Unique efficient air-cooling flow to reduce spinning frictions so that the temperature increase and noise are minimized.
- Exceptional design of vibration absorbing dampers to minimize trembling and noise.
- Dust free ACC induction motor.
- Eco-safe refrigerant, R404a
- Quiet operation at less than 56 dB(A)
Select from our range of centrifuges
Personal microcentrifuge: ScanSpeed Mini
High-speed microcentrifuge: ScanSpeed 1524
- Max. 13.500 RPM (12.300 x g) with 12-hole microrotor.
- Very quiet and robust design.
High-speed microcentrifuge: ScanSpeed 1536
- Max. 15.000 RPM (21.206 x g) with 24-hole microrotor
- Simple economic and classic style.
Refrigerated, high-speed microcentrifuge: ScanSpeed 1730R
- Max. 15.000 RPM (21.206 x g) with 36-hole microrotor.
- Modern intuitive control panel with simultaneous display of all parameters.
- Max. 17.000 RPM (27.237 x g) with 24-hole microrotor.
- Max. capacity of 30 microtubes and 64 PCR tubes.
- Teflon coated rust-free chamber.
Low-speed clinical centrifuge: ScanSpeed 406
Universal clinical centrifuge: ScanSpeed 416
- Max. 4.000 RPM (2.075 x g) with 6x15 mL fixed angle rotor.
- Ideal for routine clinical works of blood and urine centrifugation.
- Max. 4.000 RPM (2.826 x g) with 4x100 mL swing-out rotor.
- Max. 4x100 mL, 4 microplates or 32 vacuutainers
- Perfect for all around usage with a variety of buckets and tube adaptors.
|Multi-purpose high-speed centrifuges
Multi-purpose high-speed centrifuges - ScanSpeed 1248, 1248R & 1236R
Multi-purpose high-speed tabletop centrifuges - ScanSpeed 1580 & 1580R
- Max. 12.000 RPM (16.582 x g) with 8x50 mL fixed angle rotor.
- Max. capacity of 6x85 mL (fixed angle rotor) / 4x250 mL (swing-out rotor)
- Selectable from bench top of floor standing models
- Max. 15.000 RPM (25.910 x g) with 8x50 mL fixed angle rotor.
- Max. capacity of 6x250 mL (fixed angle rotor) / 4x750 mL (swing-out rotor)
- Ideal for multi-purpose application with a diverse collection of rotors and buckets.
|Large capacity high-speed centrifuges
Refrigerated floor-standing high-speed centrifuge - ScanSpeed 1736R
Refrigerated large capacity high-speed centrifuge - ScanSpeed 2236R
- Max. 17.000 RPM (32.310 x g) with 6x50 mL tubes.
- Max. capacity of 6x500 mL with fixed angle rotor.
- Space saving slim design with very quiet operation.
- Max. 22.000 RPM (54.111 x g) with 6x50 mL tubes.
- Max. capacity of 6x1000 mL (fixed angle rotor).
- Ideal for core laboratory facilities or multi-user environment.
- 7" touch screen panel with display of all parameters.
| For further information about LaboGene's centrifuges, please download below brochure.