ScanSpeed - LaboGene's range of centrifuges
ScanSpeed, a range of centrifuges of distinction from LaboGene ApS, from simple separation to sequencing.
Discover the ideal centrifuge and accessories for your every day needs and your research programs and accelerate your micro-volume separations with our range of compact and easy-to-use centrifuges.
We offer a wide range of moderne centrifuges for a wide variety of laboratory applications.
"A revolution in centrifuge design and quality is the hallmark of ScanSpeed Centrifuges"
Centrifuges of premium quality
- Manufactured and tested to IEC standards, stable spinning operation within +/- 2% variation.
- Steady and soft deceleration with dynamic brake technology.
- High capacity, strong compressor ensures fast cooling of chamber and samples.
- Fast cool function to 4°C in 5 minutes for fast start and fast cool day of the centrifugation samples.
- Automatic rotor identification function.
- Automatic RPM/RCF conversion.
Safety and robustness of our centrifuges
- Triple or double laminated ABS/Steel door constructon minimizes noise and heat transmissions.
- Safety door lock mechanism ensures that the door is locked whilst in operation mode.
- Automatic rotor identification secures operational safety.
- Automatic detection and alarms for imbalance, excess speed and heating.
- Automatic door-open scheme with dagety level of aperture depth not to damage operators.
- Emergency door-lock release in case that you need to open the centrifuge when power or sudden stoppage occurs.
- The compressor-off function during door-open minimizes frosting and rusting.
- The aerosol tight buckets and rotors prevent contamination and ensures safety.
- Autoclavable and corrosion resistant rotors ensure safety and long life.
- High-quality cabinets with scratch resistant powder coated finish.
Centrifuges which are convenience in operation
- Intuitive touch button/screen with easy to follow controls.
- Easy to read LCD display with bright white lettering on a blue LCD background.
- Time control of pulse, timed and continuous.
- Automatic RPM/RCF conversion for prompt detection of g-force.
- Easy to check actual RPM through the top window of door.
- Program memory for up to 100 (or 10) programs.
- Automatic door-opening function when the rotor is static for easy retreval of samples.
- We offer a large assortment of rotors, fixed angle or swing-out with buckets and adaptors for LaboGene's range of centrifuges.
- Unique efficient air-cooling flow to reduce spinning frictions so that the temperature increase and noise are minimized.
- Exceptional design of vibration absorbing dampers to minimize trembling and noise.
- Dust free ACC induction motor.
- Eco-safe refrigerant, R404a
- Quiet operation at less than 56 dB(A)
Select from our range of centrifuges
Personal microcentrifuge: ScanSpeed Mini
High-speed microcentrifuge: ScanSpeed 1524
- Max. 13.500 RPM (12.300 x g) with 12-hole microrotor.
- Very quiet and robust design.
High-speed microcentrifuge: ScanSpeed 1536
- Max. 15.000 RPM (21.206 x g) with 24-hole microrotor
- Simple economic and classic style.
Refrigerated, high-speed microcentrifuge: ScanSpeed 1730R
- Max. 15.000 RPM (21.206 x g) with 36-hole microrotor.
- Modern intuitive control panel with simultaneous display of all parameters.
- Max. 17.000 RPM (27.237 x g) with 24-hole microrotor.
- Max. capacity of 30 microtubes and 64 PCR tubes.
- Teflon coated rust-free chamber.
Low-speed clinical centrifuge: ScanSpeed 406
Universal clinical centrifuge: ScanSpeed 416
- Max. 4.000 RPM (2.075 x g) with 6x15 mL fixed angle rotor.
- Ideal for routine clinical works of blood and urine centrifugation.
- Max. 4.000 RPM (2.826 x g) with 4x100 mL swing-out rotor.
- Max. 4x100 mL, 4 microplates or 32 vacuutainers
- Perfect for all around usage with a variety of buckets and tube adaptors.
|Multi-purpose high-speed centrifuges
Multi-purpose high-speed centrifuges - ScanSpeed 1248, 1248R & 1236R
Multi-purpose high-speed tabletop centrifuges - ScanSpeed 1580 & 1580R
- Max. 12.000 RPM (16.582 x g) with 8x50 mL fixed angle rotor.
- Max. capacity of 6x85 mL (fixed angle rotor) / 4x250 mL (swing-out rotor)
- Selectable from bench top of floor standing models
- Max. 15.000 RPM (25.910 x g) with 8x50 mL fixed angle rotor.
- Max. capacity of 6x250 mL (fixed angle rotor) / 4x750 mL (swing-out rotor)
- Ideal for multi-purpose application with a diverse collection of rotors and buckets.
|Large capacity high-speed centrifuges
Refrigerated floor-standing high-speed centrifuge - ScanSpeed 1736R
Refrigerated large capacity high-speed centrifuge - ScanSpeed 2236R
- Max. 17.000 RPM (32.310 x g) with 6x50 mL tubes.
- Max. capacity of 6x500 mL with fixed angle rotor.
- Space saving slim design with very quiet operation.
Refrigerated large capacity high-speed centrifuge - ScanSpeed 1096R
- Max. 22.000 RPM (54.111 x g) with 6x50 mL tubes.
- Max. capacity of 6x1000 mL (fixed angle rotor).
- Ideal for core laboratory facilities or multi-user environment.
- 7" touch screen panel with display of all parameters.
- Max. 10.000 RPM (14.981 x g) with 6x250 mL tubes
- Max. capacity of 4x1.400 mL (96x15 mL) with swing-out rotor
- Ideal for high throughput NA preparation (5.324 xg) and blood sample centrifugation.
| For further information about LaboGene's centrifuges, please download below brochure.